Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why aren't Dems angry that Amazon still has lots of Glenn Beck books for sale?

In all seriousness I may go buy his book just to stick a thumb in a liberal's eye.Why aren't Dems angry that Amazon still has lots of Glenn Beck books for sale?
Don't they realize any publicity is good publicity? Especially if it is free and rampant?Why aren't Dems angry that Amazon still has lots of Glenn Beck books for sale?
Just like in the case with Rush...when they tried to trash him his ratings went sky high..the same will happen with MR. Beck!
I never think about Beck. I don't care about his books. I assume Amazon has a lot of them because they don't sell.
Not a public entity ! but a private business.
LOL! Beck is gaining more viewers . Obama is losing more support every day ..
Having something for sale, does NOT mean it is sold.
What exactly is your point? That Beck was right because he still is popular?
You forget Beck still has mental health care bills.
Got that right!


The libs have been crying racism for over a year now. Only libs are allowed to use the term racist. Do as I say, not as I do.
Not for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment