Friday, July 16, 2010

MJ fam: Have you seen that disgusting book for sale on Amazon?

The Diary of Jordie Chandler, Michael Jackson was my Lover...totally sick and the new copy sells for $500. What garbage! Poor Michael.MJ fam: Have you seen that disgusting book for sale on Amazon?
Uck! I would never buy that book!!! Total utter disgusting GARBAGE! I agree w/ you.


I hate Jordan Chandler %26amp; his family %26amp; I also don't like Gavin Arvizo nor his family! They all make me SICK!!!!!!! UCK!!!!!!





If I were to see Jordan Chandler, or Gavin Arvizo, I'd do one of three things:





I'd either:





walk up to them %26amp; give them a big slap on the face,


Look at them in disgust


or really the best thing is: IgnoreMJ fam: Have you seen that disgusting book for sale on Amazon?
Jordie chandler is a sick pervert little boy.


Who went on t.v and said clearly that it never happened, and he hoped that Micheal would one day forgive him.





He seriously has a lot more mental problems than his father.





And the book is garbage because why would he come out with it after Michael died?





Only a sick person would make up some lies like that.
That wasn't written by Jordan. He never kept a diary. And the author was sued by MJ. The author is a POS who knows and knew nothing. Whoever reads this and takes it as gospel needs serious help.





OH by the way, this book is NOT new. It came out years ago. Jordan has *nothing* to do with it. Wow.
urghhhhhhh that stupid immature little idiot !!! He's taking advantage of MJ even in death ?????? Like he didnt ruin MJ enough when he was alive !!!!





I actually am speechless , the world is messed up bcs of people like that .
What a price to pay for pages and pages of compiled bullsh*t.
WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! OMG!!!!!!!! i want to express my wishes for his well being but won't for risk of sounding like an AHOLE
Omq, now I'm pissed off. (-_-) .
He's dead and they're still doing this crap?!
People sicken me.
We should all report the item.
that's bs, i bet that ain't even a real book, just someone trying to cash in
eww who would buy that??
Yeah, that's just stupid. $500?????? You have got to be kidding me!!!
Awwwwh! R u serious...wowwww. $500??? Oh wow. Yess: Poor Michael :(
thats stupid
Man I get paid multi millions a year I would would never buy it if it was one red penny man. That's pretty messed up yo.
What!?!?


Why would they even put that up there??


So rude.. %26gt;=[
  • eye look
  • makeup stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment