Friday, July 16, 2010

How can I turn my published book into an e-book for sale on my site.?

I would guess this is possible. I don't like the high price vendors have set on my published book. and my contract states I have the right to sell it as i see fit. so I would like to drastically drop the price and sell it in ebook form. I would appreciate any suggestions....Thanks.How can I turn my published book into an e-book for sale on my site.?
You go to www.worthyofpublishing.com and get a account, copy and paste yyour story, and then press for sale. well, you have to search for that but it is there.How can I turn my published book into an e-book for sale on my site.?
answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Akyo3q8dfcOYi9jHKBkc6Ibsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090422161607AAXVs8X
okok

No comments:

Post a Comment