Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yorkie for sale is 10 month old?

where can i sell my 10 month yorkie male in orlando Yorkie for sale is 10 month old?
If you list your puppy on graig's list, be prepared to get non stop e-mails from some of the wierdiest people in the world. Just last week I thought I wanted to find a new home for my shepherd or a rescue shelter. I got hate email from so very uniformed animal activists and people begging for a free dog . When I tried to ask them questions, I was told ';What the hell do you care where she is going? You are getting rid of her';. I got many such responses. So just check them out really good. I never did get any info on the rescues. But after weighting out my options, I decided to keep her and do the best I can with her.Yorkie for sale is 10 month old?
Craigslist is your best bet.
You can go through the rescue center by you and ask if you could put up a notice on their boards. Also you could put an add on craigslist, george.net classifieds, the newspaper, or you could explain to the resscue center that you can't keep your dog anymore and they will take it.
The newspaper, craigslist, etc. Just make sure he's going to a good home!
Try giving him to a rescue near where you live. That way you can be almost sure that he goes to a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment