Saturday, July 10, 2010

Second hand books for sale?

Hi, I am looking for a book called ';Let Stalk Strine'; by Afferbeck Lauder. This book was first published in the 60's. Also ';Nose Tone Unturned'; is another book I am looking for. I think it may be from the same author. My Mum had these books when I was young, and I would dearly love to find a copy of either book.Second hand books for sale?
Let Stalk Strine can be purchased through ABE at http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchRe鈥?/a> (the cheapest price is $9.18 and shipping is on top of that).





This http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchRe鈥?/a> is Nose Tone Unturned through ABE and the cheapest is $16 plus shipping.Second hand books for sale?
Try The Strand (strand.com (I think...)) It's the largest used book store in the world (so they claim). It's based out of NYC but you can order from them online. Amazon.com is where I get alot of my used books from, too. Just click on the option to select from ';used'; titles when you find the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment