Friday, July 16, 2010

Does anyone know where I can find this book for sale or buy it from them!?

The book is called : '; The Blueprint: From Gangster Disciple to Growth %26amp; Development';





!!!There is a reward to anyone who can get this book to me.!!!


It written is by: Rod Emery / Roderick Emery / Roderick Emery Sr.





The preface is written by: Dr. Nehemiah Russell


There is a second copy written by: Larry Hoover


There is a reward to anyone who can get this book to me.





The book is also known as:


1.From Gangster Disciple The Blueprint to Growth %26amp; Development


2.Blueprint of the New ConceptDoes anyone know where I can find this book for sale or buy it from them!?
The Book is published by Moriss Publishers and it is said that O.C. Bone of Growth %26amp; Development can tell you where to get the Blueprints if you are a brother of the struggle.Does anyone know where I can find this book for sale or buy it from them!?
This MIGHT work, give it a try:





Visit my website for book finding resources.


a link to my site is provided below. Scroll down to the


';Books'; heading and the link is there.


Search is free.


Good Luck!








Visit:





The place to find old class yearbooks - ourclassreunion.com.








http://www.ourclassreunion.com/resources鈥?/a>
HAVE U TRIED AMAZON OR EBAY?
Try Amazon.com
My suggestion would be to post a ';Want it now'; on eBay. It lets sellers know what you want, and they'll e-mail you when one lists on eBay.





http://wantitnow.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d鈥?/a>
What is the reward?...!

No comments:

Post a Comment