Friday, July 16, 2010

Does anyone have these comic books for sale?

Obviously I can't afford everything but I am looking for:





Amazing Spider-Man 1st Series (and anything else before 1999)


Batgirl #1-54 / #58-74 (All I have are the War Games issues)


Batman #0-597 (I have everything 598-Current...I am looking for them in order starting 597, 596, 595, etc.)


Catwoman Vol 3 #1-33 / 37- Current (All I have are the War Games issues)


Detective Comics #796 and back (I have everything 797-Current)


Nightwing #92 and back (I have everything 93-current)


Peter Parker: Spider-Man #1-57 (1999-2004 Full run)


Spider-Man/Human Torch #4 (2005)





I have no X-Men titles either and I'd like to get some. When I first collected comics I had several titles. I like Dazzler, Wolverine and Emma Frost.





Also any Silver Age Atom books, Elongated Man appearances (I Have his 1-4 mini from early 90s), Human Target (I have some old Action Comics with him and all the recent solos).Does anyone have these comic books for sale?
i may have some of the batman issues for sale and i have a couple of x-men issues as well, at a pretty cheap prices. I can accept all payments through paypal. e-mail me at dutch8700@yahoo.com or if it makes you feel more comfortable i have a website that you can buy them from. I have some issues up for sale now in the store section now but i have a lot more to put up. go to http://www.comiccompanion.com/


and e-mail me if your interested in any i'll put up what ever you wantDoes anyone have these comic books for sale?
I have


1x-man adventores/limited out of print collectors @1x-man the uncanny with hunter-archangel card,superman the punisher,captain america,shadow hark,spiderman @a few more i anyone is interested email me at granny.white33@gmail.com

Report Abuse



Check your local comic book shop. Don't look in a candy store, or a book store, a comic book shop is the only type of establishment that sells back issues.





If you don't have a comic book shop in your immediate area, I suggest this address: http://www.comicshoplocator.com





You also might have to go out of state depending on the rarity of the book.
hey why does you fist look like a girls fist...i swear my fist looks just like that and i have pretty gurly hands...how old are you 9?
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment