Friday, July 16, 2010

I have an Ashford University Accounting I and II book for sale.?

I only used this book one week. Dropped out of accounting. It has a few highlights in the first two chapters but the book is in perfect condition. Does anyone know how to resale this book. It was $125 and then $12 for shipping and I do not need it now. If someone is going to be taking accounting I would like to be able to offer a discounted price instead of them buying a new book. I can't find anywhere to resale it online. ISBN- 9780558255374. Also I would like to find someone who is in Organizational Management maybe further than I that would be willing to resale you books to me.I have an Ashford University Accounting I and II book for sale.?
Hello,





I'm sorry to hear that you dropped the class, was it that bad ? Anyhow I am taking that class next how much are you trying to sell the book for? Let me know so maybe we can work something out. ThanksI have an Ashford University Accounting I and II book for sale.?
Lovely1 please contact me I will allow e-mail or IM on this. The class was not that bad I am just BAD at accounting!!

Report Abuse



Hello,





I was wondering if you still have the text book for sale and if so how much do you want for it? I start this class in two weeks.





Bobbie

Report Abuse



Try ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment